I'm so glad you're here! I'm Abby, a motherhood photographer in the Milwaukee area. Being a mom is one of my FAVORITE things in the whole world, and I've realized how important it is to get you as moms into the photos with your babies!
There's a lot more to me than just photography, so let me share a few fun facts with you!
- I've been married to my husband, Sam, for 5 years. He's the most optimistic person I've ever met and has a Korean pop obsession that I don't really understand but I love him anyway!
- I have two young boys with another (boy!) on the way and know just about everything there is to know regarding trucks and dinosaurs.
- I love, LOVE, dry shampoo.
- I eat tacos or some version of them about 5/7 days per week
- I love adoption, foster care, and other ministries for children. Much of my photography income is going toward funding our own adoption! My husband and I love children and believe that God desires for us to care for those in need around us, just as he cares for us, and that adoption is just one way to do that!
- Minivans are the coolest
- My favorite show of all time is Parks & Rec. I dare you to watch it and tell me it's not hilarious!
- I am a self-proclaimed and full-fledged "Neuro Nerd!" I am a physical therapist with a specialty in treating people with neurologic disorders and I'm pretty much fascinated by anything neuro related (real-life stories, movies, new evidence...you name it!)
Curious for more? Looking for someone in the Milwaukee area to capture you and your babies? Let's chat! You can click on this link to contact me. I'm looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you better!