Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my website, I'm so glad you're here! I'm a family photographer in Milwaukee area, specializing in outdoor natural light photography as well as indoor lifestyle sessions! There's a lot more to me than just photography, so let me take a minute to introduce myself!
- I'm Abby, a wife and mother -I've been married to my husband, Sam, for 4 years. He's the most optimistic person I've ever met and has a Korean pop obsession that I don't really understand but I love him anyway!
- I have two young boys and am pretty sure I know everything one can possibly know about trucks.
- I love, LOVE, dry shampoo
- I eat tacos or some version of them about 5/7 days per week 🙂
- My husband and I are licensed foster care parents. We love kids and believe that God desires for us to care for those in need around us, just as he cares for us and this is just one way to do that!
- We just bought a mini-van and whoever started the rumors that they are uncool is lying!
- There is nothing funnier than human names for animals. Our current dog is "Adam"
- My favorite show of all time is Parks & Rec. I dare you to watch it and tell me it's not hilarious!
- I am a self-proclaimed and full-fledged "Neuro Nerd!" I am a physical therapist with a specialty in treating people with neurologic disorders and I'm pretty much fascinated by anything neuro related (real-life stories, movies, new evidence...you name it!)
Curious for more? Looking for a family photographer in Milwaukee? Let's chat! You can click on this link to contact me. I'm looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you better!